Pages

1.27.2009

Daily Walking With Yahuah- Terminology and Names

Walking With Yahuah is a new blog I decided to create to talk about
the the daily ups and downs of walking with Yahuah in a world that
does the opposite in many many ways. First I need to explain the Names
and terminology that I will be using so that you all know who is being referred to.

For those who don't know Yahuah is the Name of our creator that
was replaced by "the Lord" more than 6000 times in the King James Bible.
Yahuah will be used throughout my posts.

The Name of the son commonly but erroneously called Jesus Christ is
Yahushua Ha Mashiyach (Yahushua the Annointed) this Name will also
be used throughout my posts.

This is the only time you will see the word God I will use the Hebrew
term Elohiym or El as the other word is derived from the name of someone else.
The Same applies to Lord I will use, Adonai, Sovereign or Master.

Well that just about covers the essentials. Next post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Who changed the name 6000+ times? and isn't it prohibited to alter the text of the Bible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it prohibited to change the words of Scripture. Still the translators have done this many times deceiving many. Serious Scripture students need to carefully study the Hebrew words that were translated.

    ReplyDelete